- Building Membership (Register for Building Membership any time during the year)
- Private lessons: (by appointment – often 3 pm Saturdays)
- Puppy Kindergarten: (Monday, 6 pm, Thursday, 7 pm, Saturday, 9 am)
- Level 1: (Monday, 7 pm, Thursday, 6 pm, Saturday, 10 am)
- Level 1+: (Monday, 8 pm, Tuesday, 6 pm, Thursday, 8 pm)
- Level 2: (Wednesday, 6 p, Saturday, 11 am)
- Levels 3: (Wednesday, 7 pm)
- Levels 4 & 5: (Wednesday, 8 pm)
- Levels 6 & 7: (Saturday, 8 am and by appointment)
- Agility: (Beginning – Friday, 6 pm, Intermediate, Friday, 7 pm, Advanced – Friday, 8 pm)
- Carting: (Saturday, 2 pm)
- Drill Team: (Tuesday, 7 pm, Saturday, noon) (Building Members only)
- Private Lessons (Saturday, 3 pm by appointment)
- Nose work: ( 5 pm Tuesdays – Limited enrollment) (Building Members only)
- Rally: (Not offered in March 2018) (Building Members only)
- Sassy Dog: (Class session: Wednesday, 8 pm) (Building Members only)
- Therapy/Service Dog/Prep Work: (Saturday, 1:30 pm) (Building Members only)
- Conformation (Saturday, 2:30 pm)
- Handling & Obedience Show Prep (Saturday, 2:30 pm)
- Tricks (Saturday, 2 pm) (Building Members only)
Use the ‘Contact Us‘ page if you have questions or need other information.
Below is information about the range of our classes: What it costs, When are classes offered, How to enroll
We offer classes nearly year-round in eight-week sessions primarily on weekday evenings and Saturdays. Some of the specialty classes are offered on an as-needed or as-requested basis. See the school schedule for the regularly offered classes. If you do not find the class you want on the schedule ask about the possibility of our offering it to you.
Open the “Contact Us” tab and send us a note or to call to ask about classes for activities. Use the links on this page to register for specific classes. You and your dog(s) may begin at any time that fits you schedule. It is not necessary to wait for the start of a new eight-week session.