We welcome individuals to take annual personal, family memberships in our training school – similar to membership in a gym or golf club.
Annual membership provides for the member and any of the member’s immediate family:
- Unlimited enrollment in basic, advanced and specialty classes for all dogs in the member’s household by the member and any of the member’s immediate family.
- Use of the training building, grounds and equipment for practice except during scheduled classes.
- Participation in member-only events and classes, e.g. Drill Team and therapy activities classes).
- Member-only boarding fee.
Annual membership types:
We have four, annual membership types – Columbia area ($685), Long-distance — for those living more than 50 miles from the training center ($550), Columbia area senior ($525) and Long-distance Senior — for persons 65 or older ($430).
$190 is due as the initial membership payment (an amount equal to the basic class fee). Thereafter, the remaining balance may be paid as lump sum or in monthly installments described below:
- Columbia area members may pay $55 in monthly installments beginning in the 4th month of membership.
- Long-distance and Columbia area senior members may pay $45 in monthly installments beginning in the 5th month of membership.
- Long-distance seniors may pay $40 in monthly installments beginning in the 7th month of membership.
Convert class fee to membership:
While you are enrolled in Puppy Kindergarten or Level 1, we invite you to apply your class fee to membership.
Use the Contact Us tab above to talk with us about membership or enrollment.